The day after returning from the wedding, it was time for finals. Luckily, Colby and I both finished the semester strong. It was nice being done so we could finally get ready for Christmas! I loved decorating our apartment, especially our tree. I personally want to keep our decorations up all year long. That's how much I love them.
Although we were only engaged last Christmas, I decided to start a tradition. Each year we will get a Christmas ornament that shows something significant we did that year. Last year I got us a skydiving ornament since we had gone skydiving together.
Since I think that getting married this year was pretty significant, this is our new ornament for the year.
I made these stockings just a couple of days before Christmas. I plan to put our names on them someday. After searching all over the apartment for a place to put them, I found the perfect spot. Although we never actually got stuff to put in the stockings, they still added to our Christmas decor.
We went caroling on Christmas Eve with the nieces and nephews! It was a lot of fun!
We have spent a lot of the Christmas break with my family, which has been a lot of fun. We decided to go back to our apartment for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning so we could share our first Christmas together!
Colby made an amazing breakfast of biscuits and gravy on Christmas morning. He is basically a professional at that meal.
After spending the morning playing with our Christmas gifts (aka playing darts), we went back to spend more time with my family! This is what a lot of the evening looked like. Just Dance is addictive.
We have loved having time to relax the past few days, and loved spending Christmas together as a married couple. Merry Christmas, everybody!








No comments:
Post a Comment